The National Council of Churches of Kenya, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates, to fill the position below;
|No||JOB TITLE||JOB REFERENCE NUMBER|
|1.||Office Assistant – North Rift Region||OA-NRR|
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the job holder will be responsible for general caretaking and housekeeping of the regional office.
FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the entire property is free from unauthorized people.
- Make immediate reports to the supervisor of any suspicious incidences and/or occurrences on the Property.
- Fulfill caretaking responsibilities that are associated with carrying out cleanliness in specified areas as allocated by management and maintain all the buildings as well as outside grounds.
- Ensure all lights are working effectively.
- Maintain center grounds including weeding and trimming of grass and flower beds.
- Undertake as may be practicable and within the Employee’s skills, and experience, minor repairs of the fence, notice boards and signs and to arrange for minor emergency repairs to be carried out.
- Ensure the grounds are kept clean and well-trimmed.
- Ensure that offices are daily cleaned
- Prepare tea and daily cleaning the office
- Clean the toilets and toilet areas and pick up litter.
- Perform any other job as advised from time to time
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
- Level of Education/Academic Qualification
At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
- Certificate in Computers/ Business Administration or its equivalent
- Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal and a good team player
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility
- Ability to tolerate cultural, educational and religious diversity in the work place
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently with guidelines
Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in a similar position for at least One year
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form from the NCCK website. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received before 12.00 noon on May 07, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.